• Open
  • 02/04/2023 at 7:52 PM #49556

Hi there,

Could it be possible to update the credit amount to be for example 5x$9 or 10x$9 so it’s a number that corresponds to the $9/session price. The $50 leaves a certain amount of credit in limbo and I don’t see a reason for that to be.. So maybe make two options, one being $90 and another $45 or just the $45 so there isn’t “dead” money left in there always.

Also, I used to do web design, would be happy to help upgrade your website and make the payments system a bit more up to date so the payments can appear instantly. Since you’re using WordPress already no reason to not replace current system with WooCommerc (whilst remaining PayPal as the only payment option as it is now), that way the credit would at least appear instantly..

Thanks,
    Tibor

• Admin
      Keymaster
      03/04/2023 at 11:30 AM #49562

Hi Tibor,

Thanks for your query.

We have three different playing fees. Adult: $9, Junior: $8 and Senior: $7. The suggestion of 5x$9 or 10x$9 will work for an adult member but not for Junior and Senior members. The leftover amount will be used when you top-up next time.

Regarding the website upgrade, I would be happy to discuss how you can help with the website.

Regards
      Peter

• Admin
      Keymaster
      03/04/2023 at 11:31 AM #49564

Hi Tibor,

Thanks for your query.

We have three different playing fees. Adult: $9, Junior: $8 and Senior: $7. The suggestion of 5x$9 or 10x$9 will work for an adult member but not for Junior and Senior members. The leftover amount will be used when you top-up next time.

Regarding the website upgrade, I would be happy to discuss how you can help with the website.

Regards
      Peter

• tibborkusic@icloud.com
      Participant
      03/04/2023 at 11:44 AM #49566

Hi Peter,

Thanks for replying. I see, would be great to create 3 options in that case so everyone can select the one that works best for them so there isn’t money left in leu every time we buy credit. So something like 5x$9 ($45 top-up) – $8 ($40 top-up) – $7 ($35 top-up).. Doesn’t add any extra work on your end but creates a smoother experience for everyone in the end.

Other members are welcome to add to my suggestions if you want to…

I will be playing this Tuesday and Thursday so I could come in an hour or so early and we could talk about potentially updating the website.

Thanks,
      Tibor

• KWEE, Peter
      Participant
      10/04/2023 at 1:16 PM #49665

Hi Tibor,

Thanks for your input. We can certainly catch up to discuss the options.
      I will be playing Tuesday’s first session.

Regards
      Peter