• Open
  • HA, Karen
    Participant
    30/06/2022 at 12:57 AM #38254

Hi all, i bought the 10 social session and transferred money to DTBA account today, but i have not received any receipt yet, hope it is ok, please check this transaction. Thanks.

• KWEE, Peter
      Participant
      30/06/2022 at 3:40 PM #38269

Hi Karen, did you transfer the money to DTBA bank account?

The purchase of prepaid social sessions accepts online payment through a debit/credit card or PayPal. It is an unattended process, and we can’t process manual payments.

Please send your details directly to Hendra Kurnia (hendra.kurnia@gmail.com), so he can arrange a refund?

Also, do not post your details in the forum.

• KWONG, Joe
      Participant
      09/07/2022 at 3:52 PM #38471

Hi there,
      I’ve just turned 65 this month, please update my prepaid social sessions so I can access to the buy voucher button.

Kind regards
      Joe

• HAINES, Christine
      Participant
      09/01/2023 at 10:59 AM #47187

I noticed that Prepaid Social Sessions (2023) has a price of $50, but I can’t tell how many sessions that is for. Is it the usual 10 sessions?

Also, it would be nice if the balance of my prepaid sessions is displayed so I know what it is (and any expiry dates if they apply). Thanks.

• KWEE, Peter
        Participant
        07/02/2023 at 2:02 PM #48030

Hi Christine,

The prepaid social voucher system has been converted to prepaid credit. You can now top-up in $50 nominal, and the system will debit $9 every time you participate in the social session.

The balance of your prepared credit is displayed if you log in to the member portal and click Membership Card.

Regards
        Peter

• WHITMARSH, Anthony
      Participant
      04/02/2023 at 11:24 AM #47954

I’ve been trying to prepay for social sessions but, possibly as I had forgotten to pay membership for this year in time, my membership status is now changed to “Lapsed” and the “Pay Now” button does not appear. However’ I paid in cash for membership (and for the session) on Thursday 26th January. Can my status be corrected please so that I can Pay online again? Thanks.

Tony Whitmarsh

• KWEE, Peter
      Participant
      07/02/2023 at 1:57 PM #48028

Hi Anthony,

I’ve checked your membership status is now active.

Regards,
      Peter